|If you are interested in working in a dynamic, international and continuously growing company we are looking for talented, smart, ambitious and enthusiastic people to join to our professional and experienced team. Given our growth, we have several opportunities available in software research and development.|
|Positions: ||1 |
|Locations: ||Athens, Greece|
Senior Software Developer
The ideal candidates should be self-initiative and analytical with proven experience of mimimum three (3) years or more as a Software Developer, Software Engineer or similar role.
Good knowledge of English language and ability to travel abroad required.
Full stack developer capabilities are required.
- Work with developers to design algorithms and flowcharts
- Work with product managers to design software solutions
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective APIs
- Integrate software components and third-party programs
- Create security and data protection settings
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Test software and systems to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software
- Gather and evaluate user feedback
- Recommend and execute improvements
- Create technical documentation for reference and reporting
- Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software
- Experience developing desktop and mobile applications
- Familiarity with common stacks
- Familiarity with Agile development methodologies
- Experience with software design and development in a test-driven environment
- Knowledge of multiple back-end languages (e.g. C#, Java, Python) and frameworks/systems (e.g. Eclipse, Angular, React, Node.js)
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MS-SQL, MySQL, MongoDB, PostGreSQL), web servers (e.g. Apache) and UI/UX design
- Ability to learn new languages and technologies
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Resourcefulness and troubleshooting aptitude
- Great attention to detail
- Organizational skills and analytical mind
- Very strong knowledge of .Net, C#, C/C++, MS-SQL and Web Applications development on MS Windows.
Position requires a University Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related Discipline.
|If you wish to submit your application, please send it via e-mail (in word or pdf format), regular mail or fax us at the details listed below (all resumes are treated as strictly confidential).|
78 Vyzantiou & Vithynia's St. , 14234, Nea Ionia, Athens, Greece.
Human resources department: hr[at]cubeiq[dot]gr